Friday, February 6, 2009

Midterms

Is anyone else finding the amount of reading for week 5 insane??? I read for 7 hours yesterday so I could get it all done and start studying. can you say brain burn out??? I am finding it nice tho that things we are learning are building on last year...it all makes sense when you hear it several times from diff perspectives:) Finding it hard to find time in the clinic to get my assignments done tho...never seem to get a free moment, I have several blood slides to look at and never have time to count more than a few cells, and the whole gram staining process is a bit messy, and time sensitive so unless i know I have 1/2 an hour there's no point :( It will happen!!! Positive thinking!!!!

Good luck to all for midterms...I'm incommunicato for the next week as I'll be buried in books LOL

1 comment:

  1. Re the Gram staining it is one of those staining procedures that is very forgiving. I have put crystal violet on a slide and got busy and it was on there for half an hour and it was fine. We refer to the timing as "microbiological minutes" in that it is very flexible.

    ReplyDelete